(saw this online, decided to answer)
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I have no closet in my room, but if I did closed. Open annoys me.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No. They usually have cheap brands.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked under my feet.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No, is this really a thing? Didn’t some kids get someone killed after they stole the stop sign from a major stop?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I hate them. Never big enough, the sticky doesn’t last.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees..have you seen Leanardo Dicaprio getting handed his ass in The Revenant? I did…scarred for life.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Nope. I get lots of complaints too.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Sexist comments from people who don’t even know me.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Heh…there are some stories I could tell.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I prefer the term beaver-driven
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
0…(more than weeks dude) pathetic.
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Beat of my drum.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Sure…if I can wear blue.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Whenever I can
21. What is your least favorite movie?
The one that has clowns.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Where no one else could find it…duh!
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water, Iced tea, Iced coffee, sometimes hot tea.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup, ranch, mustard..whatever appeals.
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Neverending Story, Princess Bride, Indiana Jones, and Fifth element..oh, and pretty much every single martial arts movie ever made.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Romantically? Do I have to tell? Sigh*** 2-3 years.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Brownie..never made it to scouts.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Last week. I like letters. My handwriting stinks, but I do it anyway.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Hmm…not sure. Dad showed me, I just don’t have a car.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
With my sister, in her car..in front of Disney Studio’s.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Italian ( Ham, Salami, and capicola) with bacon, pickles, lettuce and tomato, light mayo, toasted.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Omelette egg with Ham and cheese on a croissant.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Depends when I work..between 12-3.
37. Are you lazy?
My body sometimes..my mind never.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Cowgirl, Witch and ghost. (I have the ghost photo)
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
I can say Hello, Goodbye, and Thank you in 8 languages…beyond that is single word responses. (Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Swahili and German)
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No. if I did it would be to Cross-stitcher, Readers Digest and Home decorating.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
Legos, of course.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I’d rather be dipped in oil and fried until crispy.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
No, but am uncomfortable in tight spaces up high.
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Yup. See Answer above.
49. Do you dance in the car?
It’s called butt dancing..and yup.
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Family Portrait with my daughter age 3.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I like them.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Hell yeah! My step-mum was Italian.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I’ve seen one so..yes.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
I should, but I hate pills.
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Not unless visiting someone.
62. What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt and sweats.
63. What was your first concert?
Never been to one.I’ve seen plays though.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
Target. (Wal-mart can suck it)
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
He can be who he is..he can be what he wants…only rule is it must make him happy.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
All the frickin time..
74. Own any record albums?
No. I wish
75. Own a record player?
I wish but..no
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
I hate that stuff
77. Ever been in love?
Lots..but seriously, only once.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Have never been
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
Pretty damned well
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
Ask my sewing projects.They taught me well.
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
I see no need to change who I am.
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
Marriage is based on being with a partner…I’ll wait for that first.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
I was married 13 years before we divorced.
94. Who was your high school crush?
(Zips lips..tosses the key)
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No. that’s immature and lacking in wisdom.
96. Do you have kids?
Yes. A daughter.
97. Do you want kids?
I always wanted 4 in all.
98. What is your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Do you have a current crush?
Tons of them. 🙂