These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot.
They’re better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of “Inside the Actor’s Studio” show.
Answers them for yourself, and have fun with your friends. You’ll be amazed at how much they reveal about a person’s thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
- What is your favorite word? Joy
- What is your least favorite word? Stupid
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? The act of learning something you didn’t know before.
- What turns you off? A lack of kindness.
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuckmite
- What sound or noise do you love? Heartbeat
- What sound or noise do you hate? Crying
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Artist
- What profession would you not like to do? Butcher
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You did good.